About: To increase inclusivity on campus.
Relax & Chill
- First Sunday Social with YSM
- Toy Drive with GPSS, Dwight Hall, YUPP, BSAY, and YCC
- Winter Clothing Drive
- Food Pantry in partnership with the McDougal Center
- Tax Facts: Answer question on how PhD students should fill out their tax forms.
- Ask-a-Lawyer: Ask-A-Lawyer is an event where students can receive free legal advice on topics from lawyers in the New Haven Bar Association.
- Yale Votes: Aiding registered (graduate) students to vote and creating a culture where voting is encouraged.
- New Haven community building: partnering with community organizations to bridge the gap between Yale graduate students and the broader New Haven community.