The Facilities and Healthcare Committee is one of GSA’s four Standing Committees. We work on issues pertaining to graduate student housing, gym and library access and usage, and healthcare including dental, vision, and mental health.
If you have any questions or would like to get involved, please email our chair Alison Renna.
- Improving Mental Health Services at Yale
- Advocating for better quality housing for graduate students
- Improving access and usage at Payne Whitney Gym
- Improving the Vision and Dental Plans - GPSS and GSA are jointly working on improving the vision and dental plans available to graduate and professional students.
- Advocating for better childcare services - See our recent Childcare report here.
- Advocating for better graduate student work spaces
In large part due to advocacy by this committee, Associate Vice President for Administration Janet Lindner and Secretary and Vice President for Student Life Kim Goff-Crews have convened a Graduate & Professional Student Housing Committee!
“The purpose of this committee is to advise the administration on housing issues, beginning with a review of existing housing, both on and off-campus, and to provide input into university strategic planning for graduate and professional student housing overall.”
- Yale Health Plan
- Student Health
- Yale Health Plan Member Services
- SHARE: Sexual Harrassment and Assault Response and Education Center