The Conference Travel Fellowship supports the academic and professional development of GSAS students. Financial assistance is awarded on a competitive basis to students who are presenting their original work at academic conferences.
Important things to know before applying:
- CTF awards can take 1-2 months before they are received. Because of this, we ask you to not use CTF as your only means of travel.
- CTF awards can only award a maximum of $1000 and awarded applicants usually only receive a fraction of their proposed budget.
- Deadline for the recommendation application is the same as the application itself. Please plan this into your personal application timeline.
Click here to go to December 2017 application.
Click here to go to December 2017 recommendation application.
For the 2017 - 2018 Academic Year, CTF Applications are due by 11:55 pm on
- September 15th, 2017 - Closed
- December 1st, 2017 - Open
- March 2nd, 2018
- June 1st, 2018
If you have any questions, please contact the CTF Director at email@example.com.
May be ineligible for CTF award if you have previously received an award or are reapplying for the same conference that you have already been awarded money for. All reward decisions are non-negotiable and, if accepted, proof of attendance will be required.