The Transit and Security committee is one of GSA's three standing committees. We meet two or more times a month and deal with shuttle, minibus, security and safety issues that are of concern to graduate students at Yale.
If you have any questions or would like to get involved, please email the committee chair, Emilio Salazar Cardozo. Our meetings are every other Wednesday at 6:30pm. For exact dates please see the GSA calendar.
- Optimizing shuttle routes and the minibus service to better accommodate graduate students
- Increasing bike awareness and safety on and around campus
- Improving safety on campus, especially at the School of Medicine
- Yale Bike Plan
- 2012 Intersection Safety Report
- Summary document of students' comments and concerns from our Route 34 event.
- Yale Transportation Options (information on commuting to and around Yale)
- Shuttle Routes
- Yale Shuttle Locator for web browers (Real time GPS tracking of Yale shuttles)
- Yale Shuttle Locator for smart phones
- Sign up for emergency shuttle notifications (receive emails about disruptions to shuttle services due to weather and other emergencies)
- Metro-North Railroad
- Elm City Cycling