The Publicity Committee handles issues of publicity, public relations, and printed material. The Publicity Committee approves GSA related press releases and advertising. Watch this page for news and media about current GSA initiatives.
GSAS News, October 2012
GSAS News, November 2012
GSAS News, April, 2013
YDN News (Nov '04, 2012), New student workspaces.
YDN crosscampus (Nov '05, 2012), Common grounds.
YDN News (Nov '08, 2012), Legal services to grad students.
CT Enviromental News (Nov 16, 2012), Yale Bike Plan.
YDN News (Nov 30, 2012). GSA report tackles bike safety.
For information pertaining to the publicity committee, contact the Committee Chair, Justine Walden
Art Director: Open
YDN Correspondent: Open
The minutes of the publicity committee can be found here
- GSA in a Nutshell (Justine Walden) [GSAInformation Brochure.pdf]
- Recruitment and Elections, 2013. Select, Elect (Justine Walden) [GSAElection2013Poster.jpg]
- Recruitment and Elections, 2012. Keep Calm, Run for Office Campaign [Download.Jpg].
- Legal Aid. Help is on the way. [LegalAid.jpg]
- Common Grounds. Inspiring great ideas since 2011 (mentoring campaign). [CommonGrounds2012.jpg]